As a patient, you always have questions. We’ve included a list of questions you may have about surgery, visiting our office, treatment, and emergency concerns. At NOSS, we are always ready to answer any questions you may have about orthopaedics, neurosurgery, and our other specialties. Please call us at 203.755.NOSS (6677) with any additional questions. Our NOSS staff is always on standby to help you.
- What should I expect during my first office visit?
- What should I bring to my office visit?
- Will I always see the same doctor at NOSS?
- What kinds of tests will I need before surgery?
- Will I need to donate blood before surgery?
- Are there any medicines I need to take before surgery?
- Are there any medications I need to stop taking before surgery?
At the Hospital
- What should I bring to the hospital?
- When should I arrive at the hospital for my surgery?
- Can my family stay with me during this time?
- Will I be under anesthesia during the procedure?
- Will the surgeon see my family immediately after surgery is completed?
If you would like further explanation, please do not hesitate to call our offices at 203.755.NOSS (6677). Our team is waiting to answer your questions.